Good morning (or whatever time it is for you)! Today I have some quick lip swatches of Essence’s Stay Matt[e] Lip Creams ($2.99 at Ulta) – I have all three of the shades that are available in the US. I’m short on time today, so instead of a wordy review, I just have a few bullet points:
- Silky Red & Smooth Berry have beautiful, opaque pigmentation
- Velvet Rose is a bit patchy
- All three are initially satiny and dry down to a velvety matte finish
- I find them neither drying nor hydrating
- They have a very strong, very sweet carmelized sugar scent that I hate.
And here’s a full face photo with Smooth Berry, which is my (surprising!) favorite.
*I purchased the product(s) featured in this post. This post contains one or more affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.