Hi all! I’ve been really busy for the past couple days, I apologize for the relative silence around here! If you didn’t see my tweet or facebook update, please check out my blog sale.
I’m going out of town this weekend, but trying to finalize some scheduled posts for while I’m gone – depending on how today goes, this weekend may be a little quiet as well.
In the meantime, here are some recent posts from other bloggers that I have really enjoyed:
- Kate posts her favorite lip product formulas over at Drivel About Frivol – this post is a must read – it even has heart shaped swatches!
- Kelly over at Vampy Varnish posts some favorite makeup memories, so fun!
- I like rose scents (but don’t love them), but this post from Becca at The Beauty Sample is so evocative of the scent that I pretty much wanted to buy everything rose scented that exists after reading it!
- This is not a new post, but a series – but Bellyhead over at Wondegondigo has a Tom Ford Brush series that has me lusting after some seriously pricey brushes!
- And finally, Cilucia has posted swatched of the entire Contrary polish line over at Spaz & Squee. I want them allllllll. And might have actually ordered some minis!
I will hopefully have a post on my travel makeup up later today or tomorrow!