Taking a brief break from the eyeshadow swatches, I’m going to talk about one of my very favorite products – Sleek Pout Paints. One sign of my love is that despite the fact that they are not available in the United States, I still own seven of them.
Here are some of the reasons I love them
- They last for-freaking-ever on my lips – longer than anything else I’ve tried
- Despite being long-lasting, they don’t dry my lips out at all
- They are a very good value – you need so little, that one tube will last forever
- It’s fun to mix them and create new colors
Are there any potential downsides? Always – no product is perfect.
- Limited availability in the US – need to order online
- You need to carry a lip-brush with you if you want to touch up
The downsides don’t bother me though – I don’t mind ordering online, and while I don’t like paying shipping charges, it’s worth it when I’m buying several items at once. And, I bought a retractable lip-brush to carry with me, and some little pots to carry my mixed colors in.
Here are some swatches of the colors I have – I’ve also included a swatch of my favorite color I’ve made – a deep red created by mixing Pin Up (true red) and Peek-a-Bloo (true blue). I had trouble capturing the brightness of Pinkini on camera – it’s really, really bright pink.
|From left to right; my mixed color, Pin Up, Pinkini, Mauve Over, Lava, Minx, Cloud 9, Peek-a-Bloo|
|OCC lip tars in Tarred, Grandma|
p.s. I just installed commentluv on my blog – please let me know if you have any trouble with it!
This post is from Project Swatch. All rights reserved.