Do you hoard your Sephora points or spend them? I’m usually a hoarder – I’ll spend 100 points here and there, but I’ve never spent 500 points before – until I saw this amazing Tarte set, called “Intro to Amazonian Clay.”
It contains 5 items:
– Full-size LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint in Lively (hot pink)
– Full-size emphasEyes High Definition Eye Pencil (color is not labeled; soft black)
– Mini Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
– Mini ReCreate Silicone-Free Primer
– Mini Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (shimmering golden)
I’ve been wanting to try out some Tarte items – most especially the matte Lip Tints – so this was a perfect opportunity for me to do so!
Here are swatches of the bronzer, eyeliner, and lip tint:
If this looks good to you (and if have 500 points saved up!) I would recommend getting yourself to a Sephora store or Sephora.com quickly – this is such a good gift that I bet it will sell out very quickly!
This post contains an affiliate link. For more information, please see my disclosure policy. I’m enthusiastic about this particular gift because it’s awesome 🙂
This post is from Project Swatch. All rights reserved.